Every financial story requires chapter and verse, a robust structure.
ETL Noone Casey provides the accounting compliance, the audit assurance and the taxation planning to structure your story.
We enable you develop your success by providing outsourced accounting, payroll and company secretarial services.
We are expert in creating taxation and business plans based on your personal and business financial strategies.
We focus on successful outcomes.
We will help you and your business grow & prosper.
- Meet your statutory requirements
- Review of your financial and management systems
- Advice for business large or small, old and new by giving an insight into the marketplace that your business operates in.
- We keep you up to date with relevant financial reporting, legislations and technical changes.
- Appropriate advice to help transform your business
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with
- Companies Registration Office, and Revenue
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Professional service to help you plan your business and make decisions about key areas such as margins and stock.
- Personal advise available to help you improve your profits and help the business grow.
- We can help you measure different elements of your business.
- Bespoke, personal consultation regardless of size or profit.
- Prepared at intervals to suit your needs, e.g. monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Reports produced to analyse recent performance and to include business forecast which will help with budgeting.
- Assisting with finding suitable potential acquisition with the aim of saving costs, assessing value and identifying synergies.
- Advise on heads of terms and purchase agreements whilst evaluating and obtaining suitable finance.
- Understanding that you will want to maximise the return investment by selling at peak market valuation.
- Planning and preparing your business for sale and identifying potential purchasers.
- Tax planning to minimise overall tax payable
- Help and advise in investing the proceeds
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Making maximum use of claims for expenses to reduce the tax liability
- Accurately analyse the tax circumstances and give forewarning of future tax liabilities
- Making most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance
See our guide to Irish tax