The following headline items arise in Budget 2109. Download our Budget 2019 newsletter in PDF format for full analysis.
• Corporation Tax Rate remains at 12.5%
• A new Anti-Avoidance Directive (ATAD) compliant Exit Tax regime is to come into effect from midnight tonight.
• The 9% VAT Rate will be increased to 13.5% for the Hospitality sector from 01 January 2019
• There will be an increase in the Minimum Wage to €9.80 from 01 January 2019
• The Minister announced changes to both the rates and bands for Universal Social Charge
• Increase in the Standard Rate Income Tax bands of €750
• The Earned Income Tax Credit will increase to €1,350
• The Training Levy Fund will increase by 0.1% which will increase the employers PRSI rate
• An increase in the Group A Exempt Threshold for Capital Acquisition Tax of €10,000 was also announced
Trackback from your site.